Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Season's Greetings

YULE have been mad not to have noticed that, in the words of Slade's Noddy Holder: "It's Chriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiist, maaaaaaaaaaas!"
As my Christmas present to you, tomorrow I'll unveil my Top 10 Albums Of The Year 2008, revealing who is following in the footsteps of previous acts behind Albums Of The Year such as System Of A Down, The Libertines, The Beatles, Prodigy and Arcade Fire.
You'll also find out if anyone can join Biffy Clyro as double winners - groups in the running this year include The Kooks, The Killers, Hot Chip, Tokyo Police Club, Eagles Of Death Metal, Bloc Party and Seth Lakeman.
Then, on December 18, you'll have your chance to vote which of my shortlist should be crowned Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice Album Of The Year.
The vote runs until midnight on New Year's Eve.
However, until then I'll be taking a festive breather to play with my new toys.
So let me take this chance to wish you a merry Christmas and a happy New Year - and I'll see you in January with some top tips for the year ahead.
Happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.