Friday, July 09, 2010

Flaws awesome

○○○○○

BOMBAY Bicycle Club's new album Flaws is an acoustic effort which was recorded in tandem with their debut I Had The Blues But Shook Them Loose.
But despite the self-depreciating name, Flaws can have very few criticisms made of it.
Even more impressive than their indie rock introduction, the band show a real emotive side to their subtle sound when stripped-back, which should be appealing to fans of Mumford And Sons and Laura Marling.
In a way, it'll be a shame if they plug back in - it's like comparing the joys of a countryside cycle with motorbike commute.

2 comments:

  1. Acoustic is my favorite genre and this is my first time to hear about this band, Bombay Bicycles Club. I researchrd about them and I think they are one of the great bands to watch for. Thanks to this blog for letting me know them and add this band to my list.:)

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.