Thursday, April 09, 2009

Show me the error of my ways

Everyone makes mistakes - but as a fully-trained, professional journalist I'd like to think I don't make many.
But if I do, I'd like them to be corrected as soon as possible.
So if you spot any typos or inaccuracies in any of my posts, please leave me a comment, as smug as you like, underneath the offending post, and I'll sort it out.
Plus, if you're a resident of the UK and you e-mail me to let me know at Isaac_Ashe@MRN.co.uk, I'll post you out a promo CD or two to say "thanks".

1 comment:

  1. Small print - typos and inaccuracies must be agreed with myself, and my decision is final.
    All postal addresses will be used for mailing promo CDs and will not be kept or passed on.
    My Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice promo CD giveaway is while stocks last.
    Sorry to my overseas visitors, but it's UK only - I'm not made of postage stamps - although I still appreciate your help.
    And I reserve the right to cancel this proofreading promotion at any point.

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.