Tuesday, September 09, 2008

A new me

AS YOU may have noticed, I'm looking a even more attractive than usual today.
That's because graphic designer Jon-Paul Kaiser has kindly given me a makeover, so you no longer have to look at that awful picture of me.
Thanks Jon, on behalf of my long-suffering readership.
• If you would like to see your artwork on Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice or even in the Loughborough Echo, send your pictures of Isaac to -
Isaac Ashe, Loughborough Echo,Princes' Court, Royal Way, Loughborough, Leicestershire, England, LE11 5XR, or e-mail them to Isaac_Ashe@MRN.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.