Friday, August 22, 2008

Honestly, I'm away

THIS is just a quick note to say I'm going away - that's right, I need a break from criticising others.
I'll be back on Tuesday with another damning critique of somebody's hard work, so you'll have to do without me for four whole days.
But if you think that's bad, when I used to write for the Coalville, Ashby and Swadlincote Times series under the title Honest Isaac (see above), people had to wait a whole week between each installment.
So in a way you can count yourselves lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.