Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Mailing list madness

IN ORDER to give you, Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice's most loyal following, a leg up in life, Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice is launching a new mailing list.

To join the ranks, just e-mail Isaac_Ashe@mrn.co.uk with the subject header "I Want In" and I will add you to the official Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice list.
You will then be first to know when Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice is doing anything a little bit different - freebies, surveys, competitions, anything else out of the ordinary.
And to give my online readers a head start, above any opportunistic one-click Loughborough Echo readers, every subscriber who contacts me between now and midnight on Wednesday, August 13, 2008, and provides me with a UK address as well as their e-mail will receive a completely free, randomly selected cassette tape, as modelled by me above.

1 comment:

  1. Small print - all postal addresses will be used for this cassette tape giveaway only and will not be kept.
    My Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice mailing list tape giveaway madness is while stocks last, and it is strictly one tape per reader.
    Sorry to my overseas readers, but it's UK only - I'm not made of postage stamps.
    And I reserve the right to cancel this offer at any point.

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.