Friday, June 20, 2008

Day job

IN CASE you weren't aware, blogging about music is not my full-time job - I in fact spend most of the time between 9am and 5pm writing for the Loughborough Echo.
Part of that daily grind is spent compiling The Guide, the entertainments section of the paper, and now you can see some of the fruits of that labour at the Echo's spanking new website.
That's right, I said spanking new.
To cynically get more hits on Google.
Anyhoo, click here for the website's entertainments section for examples of my work - that should be enough to tide you Isaac Ashe-aholics over until I get back from holiday next week.
It can't always be all work and no play for us hacks y'know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.