Thursday, March 13, 2008

So good they named him twice

○○○○○

AS THIS blog is supposed to introduce readers to what I deem to be noteworthy music, I thought I ought to start as I mean to go on.
So let me introduce, without further hesitation, Vincent Vincent And The Villains' new album Gospel Bombs.
I have been waiting for the best part of a year for this release, after hearing several Vincent² Bunker Demos, and his mixture of Eddie Cochran-esque rock 'n' roll and Libertines style indie romp doesn't disappoint.
Vincent Vincent And The Villains will also be appearing at the Big Session festival at De Montfort Hall, Leicester, as well as on my stereo, so check them out.

1 comment:

  1. Flobots is really great! I love what it... The new album is now out! I really love it, I could listen to it on http://www.deezer.com/en/flobots.html that's really nice!

    ReplyDelete

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.