Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sound selection

EVERY now and then, a song just won't leave you alone - at the moment Darwin Deez's Radar Detector is burrowed into my mind like a musical parasite.
Over at my Last.FM page, these tracks are logged as my Loved Tracks, and for your aural pleasure I have converted the list - well, nearly all of it - into a Spotify playlist.
It's a mixed bag - tracks on the list include Rocket From The Crypt's On A Rope, Massive Attack's Paradise Circus, Maybeshewill's The Paris Hilton Sex Tape, Michael Jackson's Rockin' Robin, and many more.
To hear it, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.