Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Background material

FIFTY not out!
To celebrate achieving a half-century of posts, without the powers that be at Echo towers taking my blog away and slapping my wrists, I have created a must-have, limited edition piece of spin-off Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice merchandise.
Yes that's right - Isaac Ashe's Sound Advice wallpaper for your computer desktop background can be yours, but for one week only.
And as a reader of my blog, you can get your sweaty hands on this delightful adornment for your computer, compatible with both PCs and Macs, by e-mailing me at Isaac_Ashe@mrn.co.uk, stating "I want my wallpaper!".
But hurry, the deadline for applications is April 24.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.