Saturday, January 30, 2010

Growing popularity

AHEAD of a tour of village halls across the country - including a trip to Quorn Village Hall on February 12 - folk duo Trevor Moss and Hannah-Lou were kind enough to send me a copy of their self-titled album.
A review of Trevor Moss And Hannah-Lou is coming up on this site, but I thought I'd say a quick thanks to the pair - because tucked inside the CD sleeve was a packet of "tommy seeds".
This is probably the first time that this blog has actually put food on my table - although I do have to grow the tomatoes myself first.
It's also a timely reminder to other acts, artists, PR companies, labels etc. - bribery is as good, if not better, than flattery.
My address is on the right...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.