Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Driving me Madcon

○○○●●

SO THAT track, Beggin', has finally fully burrowed into my head and lodged itself there for good.
And as a result, this Bank Holiday Weekend I gave in and did Madcon the courtesy of listing to sophomore album So Dark The Con Of Man.
But the Norwegian rap duo's breakthrough track is clearly head and shoulders above anything else here - although there are some highlights here like Back On The Road.
The main feeling I get from this album is of a group that's torn between being Black Thought and Black Eyed Peas.
The next Gnarls Barkley, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something to say? Leave a comment below, no swearing please, or head across to the forum, Sound Off, at http://soundoff.forumotion.com


● All blog posts published on this site are owned by myself, Isaac Ashe, and may not be reproduced without written permission. You have no right to copy.